How to turn your Thanksgiving decor into a Halloween decoration:
- Step 1: While deciding where to store the decor till a more appropriate time of year, set the item on a table.
- Step 2: If the table is too high for your little furry dog to hop up onto, make sure it is near a couch that he can easily climb and then able to reach said table.
- Step 3: Have your little furry dog sniff around on the table, where you also set his treats, so that when he goes for the treats, he knocks off the Thanksgiving decoration.
- Step 4: Make sure the pilgrim's head breaks off perfectly when it hits the floor.
- Step 5: Set the pilgrim out with his head at his feet. Voila! A headless haunted pilgrim just in time for Halloween!